Our boutique divorce and family law firm is a close-knit team of self-starters committed to crafting customized solutions for high-end clients. With decades of experience in the community, we’ve build a strong reputation of effective legal strategy and high ethical standards within the judicial and legal community in metro Atlanta. We strive to offer a high level of respect and trust to our clients as well.
If you feel that you would be a good fit for our team, please fill out the sections below and send us a current resume. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
You can find our open positions below:
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting documents, such as summons, complaints, answers, motions, judgments, hearing notices, and legal briefs
- Engaging in the discovery process, such as drafting discovery requests and responses, speaking with clients to determine what documents are available, and organizing all vital case documents
- Submitting documents to the court (e-file, email, or hand delivery), distributing copies to involved parties, and indexing documents in the case file
- Maintaining the attorney(s) case files and calendar (calendaring deadlines, court appearances, trials, conferences, depositions, mediations, and reminders)
- Tracking and entering billable time
- Working with the software systems of the firm, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Clio
To apply for this position, click the link here.