Has Your Loved One Suffered A Wrongful Death?
If your loved one was taken from you because of the carelessness of someone else, you may have a wrongful death claim and be able to recover compensation. An experienced personal injury lawyer who can forcefully advocate on your behalf is an invaluable resource as you pursue your claim.
Decades Of Compassionate Advocacy
Marietta wrongful death attorney William C. Gentry has spent nearly three decades helping clients recover fair and full compensation in personal injury and wrongful death cases. To help during the difficult times that follow the death of a loved one, he will provide you with the time and personal attention your case deserves. Mr. Gentry will strive to make your experience with the legal system as stress free as possible, while compassionately counseling you.
Mr. Gentry will aggressively seeks compensation for you from the person who caused your loved one’s death. Contact his Marietta law firm online or call 770-884-4171 to schedule an initial consultation.
Ready To Assist in Any Situation
Wrongful death cases often stem from loss of loved ones involving:
- Car wrecks: Car accidents are among the most common causes of wrongful death in Georgia.
- 18-wheeler accidents: Due to their large size, truck accidents often lead to serious or fatal injuries.
- Workplace accidents: Attorney Gentry has extensive experience dealing with accidents at construction sites, factories and other hazardous workplaces.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: An improperly maintained building can present a significant danger to visitors.
- Failure of security: Premises owners have a responsibility to provide adequate security to their patrons.
- Drunk driving accidents: Intoxicated drivers represent a significant danger to all drivers and pedestrians on the road.
William C. Gentry accepts wrongful death cases on a percentage basis. This allows you to seek justice and pursue your case without paying attorney fees until Mr. Gentry is successful in obtaining compensation for you.
Contact Our Office Today
To schedule an initial consultation with a Marietta wrongful death attorney who will forcefully defend your rights, contact William C. Gentry online or call 770-884-4171. He is well respected in the Georgia legal community and uses his experience and connections to the advantage of his clients.